- Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS)
- Other Payment Option
Bharat Bill Payment System eases the payment of bills and improves the security & speed of bill pay. The service is available in multiple payment modes, online and through a network of agents. An instant confirmation is generated for the bill payments. The BBPS will transform the society from cash to electronic payment system, making it less dependent on cash .Currently you can pay bill for Utility (Gas, electricity, water, DTH) and Telecom billers.
Online Bill Payment
DirectPay – Pay Your Bills Online
Punjab & Sind Bank’s DirectPay facility allows you to make real-time payment of your utility and other bills by visiting biller’s websites. For example, you can make payment of your Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill, Insurance Premium, Credit Card & Mutual Fund et cetra. Bank has tie-up with 10 Payment Gateways aggregator comprising of lakhs of merchants for e-commerce facility through Internet Banking
How to Make Online Bill Payment ?
- In order to make the bill payment customer need to visit a billerwebsite (e.g. Vodafone, Punjab State Electricity Board, or Life Insurance Corporation of India) .When you proceed to make a payment at biller's/merchant's website, you'll be provided with various options of payment modes. One of which would be "Payment through Punjab And Sind Bank Net Banking". Choose this option and proceed.
- This brings up the Punjab And Sind Bank Net Banking login screen. Login to Punjab & Sind Bank Internet Banking using your User Id and Login Password.
- After Login, you'll be taken to the "Shopping Mall Payment" screen within Punjab And Sind bank website. This screen displays details of the payment requested by you (viz. biller/merchant name and amount to be paid).
- Choose a debit account and enter remarks (say, details of purchase) in the 'Payment Remarks' field. Click on Pay button.
- Authenticate your payment by entering your User Id and Transaction Password and click on Validate button.
- On successful validation, the payment request is submitted to back-end and your account gets debited online and you'll be shown payment confirmation screen.
Important Note: Do not press Refresh, Forward, or Backward button of your browser while making payment.
The DirectPay facility is available to customers availing Internet Banking Facility (PsbOnline) of Punjab & Sind Bank.
How to Register>
Apply for Punjab & Sind Bank's Internet Banking facility (PsbOnline) by downloading/filling relevant application forms and submit the same to your branch. To download the application forms click here
Apply Online through For New User Registration link (for Retail Users only)
No need to visit biller’s office, stand in queues, and write cheques.
DirectPay facility is available 24x7.
You can make payments from anywhere, anytime by visiting the website of your biller/merchant and choosing Punjab & Sind Bank Internet Banking facility while making payment.
You can download/print Cyber Receipt of payment made.
Secure and convenient.
DirectPay facility is free.
In case of any inquiry please write us at psbonline[at]psb[dot]co[dot]in