Disclosures in notes on accounts as on 31-03-2017
|No. of Complaints pending at the beginning of the year||102|
|No. of Complaints received during the year||4437|
|No. of Complaints redressed during the year||4453|
|No. of Complaints pending at the end of the year||86|
|Less than 30 days||86|
|More than 30 days less than 60 days||NIL|
|More than 60 days less than 90 days||NIL|
|More than 90 days less than 180 days||NIL|
|More than 180 days||NIL|
|Awards passed by the Banking Ombudsman||2016-17|
|No. of unimplemented Awards at the beginning of the year||1|
|No. of Awards passed by Banking Ombudsman during the year||NIL|
|No. of Awards implemented during the year||NIL|
|no. of unimplemented Awards pending at the end of the year||1#|
|ANALYSIS OF COMPLAINTS|
|NATURE WISE DETAILS OF COMPLAINT RECEIVED DURING THE YEAR 2016-2017|
|Collection of cheques||144|
|Refusal/Non sanction of loans/other loan/ Bank guarantee||591|
|Complaint against staff||169|
|Customer Service related complaints||356|
|Discrepancy in Interest calculation/commission & other charges||488|
|Delay in remittances/transfer of funds||44|
|Delay in completion of passbook/ statement of accounts||57|
|Delay in payment of FDRs & Drafts||178|
|Discrepancies in Accounts||58|
|Delay in settlement of claim cases||133|
|Non compliance of Customer instructions||70|
|Delay in credit of pension||110|
|Complaints of ATM A.) ATM Cards ( non delivery / late delivery/ transactions related/ lost/ hot list||412|
|B) ATM Machine|
|Miscellaneous, which are not covered in Sl. 1 to 13||1627|
1) BO- Sector 22, Chandigarh, Complaint of Sh. Hari Singh that Bank deducted locker rent for Rs. 8224/- from his savings account, which was maintained jointly with his son.
2) BO- Jhill, Patiala, Complaint of Smt. Archana that ECS of Rs. 11672/- was debited from her savings account, which did not pertains to her.
3) BO- Rara Sahib, Complaint of Sh. Kulwinder Singh that bank has not paid the interest for delayed payment of pension @ of 8%.
4) BO- Sector 6, Dawarka, complaint of Sh. Kuldip Singh Katyal that bank has not paid 1% additional interest on FDR for staff.
5) BO – Modi Nagar, Complaint of Smt. Kavita Gupta that Bank has charged excess interest on term loan.
6) BO- Court Road, Amritsar, Complaint of Sh. Jatinder Singh that bank has neither paid revised pension nor arrear.
7) BO – Shahgarh, Complaint of Sh. Balhara Singh ( power of Attorny of Sh. Gurnek Singh Sahota) the Bank has neither transferred the FDR of father ( deceased) of Sh. Gurnek Singh Sahota nor made the payment of FDR.
8) BO- Silchar, Complaint of Sh. Uttam Kumar Gope that Bank has not sanctioned education loan for Rs. 3,37,300/-.
9) BO- Shakti Nagar, Jaipur, Complaint of Smt. Rani Devi that she has tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 2500/- from ATM of Yes Bank, but cash was not dispensed from the machine.
10) BO- Sector 5, Gurgaon, Complaint of Shri Arun Yadav that he has tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 2000/- from ATM of IDBI, Bank, but cash was not dispensed from the machine.
|Award Passed||Amount of invoked BG be credited to the loan account of RICCO|
|Present status||Bank has filed suit before Rajesthan High Court, Jaipur.|