Payment of Excise and Service Tax
Punjab & Sind Bank offers on-line facility for Service Tax and Excise Duty Payment . The facility can be availed by customer of Punjab & Sind Bank having Internet Banking facility . The customers must be registered with Department of Central Excise and Customs .
Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day. The cut off time is till 12.00 midnight on normal working days, The payments made after the cut-off time will be accounted as next working day's receipts.
Online Direct Tax Payment
Punjab & Sind Bank's Internet Banking Service (PsbOnline) facilitates you to make online payment of Direct Taxes. You can make online payment of following type of Direct Taxes:
- Income tax & Corporation Tax.
- Security Transaction Tax, Hotel Receipts Tax, Estate Duty, Interest Tax, Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax /Other direct taxes & Gift tax.
- Banking Cash Transaction Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax.
- Tax Deducted at Source / Tax Collected at Source (TDS/TCS) from corporates or non-corporates.
Online CST/DVAT Payment
Punjab & Sind Bank facilitate you to make payment of On Line CST/DVAT
- Central Sales Tax - CST
- Delhi Values Added Tax (DVAT)
For Login Id (TIN/Dealers) Details Please contact to Sales Tax Department or Visit www.dvat.gov.in
Punjab & Sind Bank facilitate you to make payment of - e-Payment of commericial Taxes ,Gove of Tamilnadu
For Login Id (TIN/Dealers) Details Please contact to Tamilnadu Tax Department - with URL - https://ctd.tn.gov.in/Portal/