Punjab & Sind Bank has started New User registration and Password Generation for Retail Users Online registered user for Internet Banking facility will be provided View only Facility by default.
Pre-requisites for Online request for Internet Banking:
- Customer's Mobile Number should be registered for SMS Alerts for availing Internet Banking Facility.
- User ID of Internet Banking is customer's Customer ID
- Customer's PAN Number or Date of Birth should be updated at branch level
Steps for New User Registration for Internet Banking:
- Customer has to click on "Internet Banking Retail User "
- Customer has to click < New User link > and then click < New User Registration >
- Customer has to enter User Id (Customer ID) and validate PAN Number or Date of Birth
- After validation of PAN No or Date of Birth customer has to enter Registered Mobile No.
- User Id and Mobile No. are validated from database and OTP is sent to the Registered Mobile No.
- Once OTP is validated, User Registration is successful and Request ID is generated which is sent through SMS to the customer's Registered Mobile No.
- Customer will receive SMS alerts message regarding activation of Internet Banking and Login Password generation (Activation SMS for Internet Banking facility) on registered mobile number within 72 hours.
- Customer has to generate the Login Password within 15 days after activation of Internet Banking. If customer is not able to generate password within 15 days then request will get expired and customer has to register again as stated above.
Steps for New User Password Generation:
- After activation SMS is received customer can generate Login Password as per steps given below:
- In order to Generate Password customer has to click New User Password Generation in New User link on Internet Banking Retail Login page
- Customer needs to enter User Id (Customer ID), Registered Mobile No and Request ID (generated at the time of User Registration).
- User Id and Mobile Number are validated from database and OTP is sent to the Registered Mobile Number of the customer.
- Once OTP is validated customer is asked to generate Login password for the first time.
- After successful generation of password customer can login into Internet Banking by providing User ID and Login Password.
Steps for Availing View or View and Transaction Facility:
- After successful login to Internet Banking if customer wants to avail transaction facility, customer can change Menu Profile as per steps below:
- Online registered customer for Internet Banking facility is provided by default View Only facility, If customer wants to avail transaction facility then He / She has to change his / her profile through Preferences -> Change Menu Profile menu.
- In Change Menu Profile, two options are given : a) View Only b) View and Transaction
- Customer needs to click View and Transaction and then enter Registered Mobile Number.
- Mobile Number is validated from database and OTP is sent to the Registered Mobile Number.
- After successful validation of OTP customer is asked to enter Account No linked to ATM cum Debit Card, ATM cum Debit Card Number, ATM Pin and ATM Validity (YYMM)
- After successful validation of ATM Details , customer Profile changed and customer has to logout and login again.
- After login ,customer has to Generate Transaction Password from Preferences > Generate Transaction Password Online after providing ATM details for validation.
- At any moment of time if customer want to change Profile from Transaction to View, customer can change the same from Change Menu Profile > View Option after OTP Validation
- Procedure screen link of Internet Banking New User Registration