Central Pension Processing Center (CPPC)
With a view to provide better and accurate service to our pensioners, Punjab and Sind Bank has centralized the payment of pension across all CBS branches by setting up a Centralized Pension Processing Centre ( CPPC) to calculate at a central level the amount of pension payable to all pensioners. CPPC processes all the calculations related to pension as per PPO'S issued by Govt. authorities. Any changes in respect of pension parameters like Basic Pension, DA rates, Revisions are also done by CPPC. The CPPC credits pension directly into pensioners accounts once all formalities and obtaining of required papers such as life certificate/undertaking etc are complete.
We are striving for timely and accurate payment of pension to all categories of pensioners as well as redressal of grievances of the pensioners.
In case of complaints/grievance pensioners may approach the pension paying branch. They may also write directly to CPPC for early resolution of the problem.
Categories Of Pensioners Catered By Us
- Central Civil
- Punjab State
Benefits to the pension account holders :-
- SMS alert on mobile phone with pension payment details
- Pension slip through email/ pension paying branch
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of Punjab & Sind Bank
- Jeevan Pramaan facility available at branches
- Senior citizen saving scheme
- E-PPO provision for defence/ CPAO/ Railway Pensioners for quick disbursement of pension and revision arrear.
- PPO number printing on Savings Bank Passbook.
- Nomination in Pension Accounts.
- Door step Banking of Life Certificate Collection
- For all pension payments, money will be transferred to respective Accounts within 24 hours/one working day of receiving the pension from respective treasury.
Address:- A-25, First Floor, Community Centre, Jawala Heri, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063
Email at cppc[at]psb[dot]co[dot]in
Landline No. 011-25281210