With a view to make the Savings Deposit Scheme of the Bank more customer friendly, increase Bank's market share (quantitatively and qualitatively) in low cost deposit by attracting new constituents and also to add competitive edge to our Savings Deposit product, Bank has launched a Scheme named P S B–Premier Savings Bank Accounts. It has a host of benefits for the customers.
The accounts are to be opened with minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- or more in the Rural & Semi – Urban Branches and Rs.1,00,000/- or more in the Urban & Metro Branches and should continue to maintain minimum balance of Rs.50,000/- or more in the Rural & Semi – Urban Branches and Rs.1,00,000/- or more in the Urban & Metro Branches.
By maintaining minimum balance of Rs.50,000/- or more in the Rural & Semi – Urban Branches and Rs.1,00,000/- or more in the Urban & Metro Branches by the account holder in these accounts, Bank will give them following services free of cost: -
- Free ATM Cards.
- Free of Cost Statement of Account will be provided on demand.
- At the request of the Customer, Cheque Book with the name of the customer duly printed on the Cheque Book will be provided Free of Cost. (Maximum 3 of 20 leaves in Rural & Semi – Urban Branches and 5 of 20 leaves in Urban & Metro Branches in a year).
- Waiver of Processing Charges on Personal / Consumer / Education Loan amounts of Rs.2,00,000/-.
- Waiver of Inward Cheque Returning charges, where a/c holder is payee of the cheque.
- Waiver of Cash Handling Charges on cash deposit upto Rs.3,00,000/- in these accounts.
- Waiver of Locker Rent of Small Locker for one year.
- The account holders covered under this Scheme shall be given Special Treatment and will be attended personally by the Branch Manager or by the officer specially assigned the duties for this purpose